installer preseed: Choose NIC / continue installation with selected language

ubuntu at jluehr.de ubuntu at jluehr.de
Mon Sep 26 21:52:16 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

I've some trouble preseeding my ubuntu 16.04 install. Do you have any
idea? The file is at at:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/4d7b421ad7eed5fac018dec14753573a

1. Language
d-i debian-installer/locale string de_DE
d-i debian-installer/country DE
d-i localchooser/translation/warn-light boolean         false

But the debian-installer keeps asking, whether it should continue with
the selected language, although it is incomplete. How do I pre-seed "yes"?

2. NIC-Selection - network related stuff is:
d-i netcfg/enable boolean true
d-i netcfg/choose_interface select auto
d-i netcfg/disable_dhcp boolean false

But the debian-installer keeps asking fo the interface to be used -
although the wired one (Intel 82577LM) is the only one having a link.
What's wrong here?

3. Upgrades - I set:
unattended-upgrades unattended-upgrades/enable_auto_updates boolean true
But I'm still asked, whether to use upgrades or the ubuntu landscape.
How to do I preseed automatic updates

Can you help me fixing my preseed-file?
Thanks in advance,
Greetz, Jan

--
For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV,
cable and air conditioning