Installing dual boot ubuntu + windows 10

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:05:36 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have tried to install ubuntu 14.04 OS on a machine on which Windows 10 and
Fedora 24 were installed (first windows, than Fedora, the boot loader
before Ubuntu installation is the Fedora grub). Now, at one of the
final stages of the installation, when it asked me whether to install
the bootloader, it said that the only OS it sees is Fedora 24. Just
wonder - did this happened to others ? is the reason is that Windows
10 is new and was not in market when Ubuntu 14.04 was released back in
2014 ? I was afraid that if I will accept it, I will not see windows
10 in the boot grub menu, so I entered /dev/sda5 as the target to
install the boot loader.

Regards,
Kevin