Simple question about a game.

Hans Bieshaar Hans at bieshaar.org
Thu Sep 8 04:33:52 UTC 2016

Hi Chris

An "apt-cache search" on sudoku on my 14.04 server gave gnome-sudoku and
ksudoku as likely candidates. Both exist as packages in 16.04.

Outsiders are fltk1-games and fltk3-games, which mention games as examples,
suduku amongst them.

Greetings
Hans

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 3:37 AM, Chris Davis <cld100 at swbell.net> wrote:

> So, I upgraded to 16.04.1 recently, and I don't much care for the version
> of Sudoku that comes with it.  Is the package that was on older versions
> still available?  I'm not even sure what the package was called.
>
> It sounds kind of stupid, but I do enjoy doing them every so often while I
> let more important problems percolate.  I was previously on 14.04 (LTS
> versions).
>
> Thanks for any pointers.

Hans Bieshaar
Ringstraat 12
6005 NW Swartbroek
Netherlands
tel. +31 (495) 71 20 71
mob. +31 (6) 29 49 40 91

I must be doing something wrong!
Not being mentioned in the Panama Papers.