openvpn client access remote LAN

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:30:13 UTC 2016

On 5 September 2016 at 12:43, tux john <atux at null.net> wrote:
> I did try the sysctl commands as you did mention.
> I am testing from a wifi connection using my netbook. i do know that i am using the home's Internet, by checking the what is my IP. org website. it points out my home's IP.
>

> Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 at 2:22 PM
> From: "Karl Auer" <kauer at biplane.com.au>
> To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> Subject: Re: openvpn client access remote LAN
> On Mon, 2016-09-05 at 13:04 +0200, tux john wrote:
>> Hi. Thanks for the quick reply. I can broswe the Internet and the
>> default gateway of the server, which is the ISP router at
>> 192.168.1.1. Apart from that i cannot access anything else in my LAN.
>
> You may have noticed that I and most others here add our responses at
> the bottom of messages. It would be great if you would do the same. And
> please send TEXT emails, not HTML.

By ignoring this request (not to top post) you have immediately caused
many of those here to stop bothering to read your posts.

In addition you have failed to respond fully to several of Karl's
questions.  If you reply properly to his original message again,
inserting a reply to each question at the appropriate point, then you
may get more help

Colin