How to recover

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:24:22 UTC 2016

On 2 September 2016 at 17:10, W Scott Lockwood III <vladinator at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sure that this is true, Liam. But for the rest of us, or future
> users who may actually search the list archive for answers, what is
> the solution to this one?

You're right. I should have given more info. Sorry. :-(

There are instructions here:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/463754/how-to-make-ttf-mscorefonts-installer-package-download-fonts-after-it-says-it-i

In essence:

* If you're using a graphical installer or update, open the details.

* In the terminal window, you should see an EULA with an OK button,
drawn in text mode. You can't click on it, though.

* Click anywhere in that window, as in, on the text itself.

* Now, press the Tab key to move to the button.

(This is a standard keystroke and works throughout Linux. Try it!
Shift-Tab goes backwards.)

* To press the button, press Space or Enter.

The installation will then proceed.