Linux Mint 17.1, Native screen+VGA+HDMI

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Oct 20 13:18:27 UTC 2016

On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:56:19 +0200, Liam Proven wrote:
>On 19 October 2016 at 21:29, nitin chandra wrote:
>> My laptop mother board was changed year back, sometime.
>
>If they said it's the same board, either it's the same board or
>they're lying

It's common practise that shops that official repair hardware of a
company, replace boards without mentioning it. They could replace
it by another revision of a mobo, which could be a PITA, but OTOH they
could not change the mobo by one, that comes with e.g. a different
graphics. A repair shop that doesn't repair for the company, unlikely
has got several mobos at hand.