Does my machine send spam???

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Mon Oct 17 11:27:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm putting this in the thread because I only got a single copy rather
than the usual several, which makes it appear more legitimate, and it
claims to be from somebody I know although the email address is
different, but sent to several recipients who I also know with what look
like genuine addresses.

It has a link that you're supposed to click on to look at some house
renovation proposals, something I've never seen before, and is "signed"
at the bottom with the name of the "originator".

Beware.

Dave