fslint menu items still gone...

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Tue Nov 15 19:47:36 UTC 2016

Hello Oliver,

Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 4:15:56 AM, Oliver wrote:

> hi,
> Am Montag, den 14.11.2016, 10:01 -0800 schrieb rikona:
>>

>> BUT - here is a photo of the menus in the top/active menu bar:
>>
>> https://s19.postimg.org/7ad6hcrzn/fslint_menus01.jpg
>>
>> As you can see, there are items in the menu bar, as well as sub-menus
>> and sub-sub-menus. As I said, there ARE menu items.
>>

> do you mean the menu items that have been moved to the
> buttons upstream when the window menu was dropped (years ago) ?

> http://imgur.com/a/HqAed

Aha! That gets some of the items back, but not all that were in the
original top menu. BUT it does give some of the most useful ones.
Never used to use that row except to save or delete since the 'select'
was always in the top menu. I was so used to that way that it never
occurred to me to click that button. Habits sometimes get in the way
of really simple solutions. :-)

Thank you, thank you for restoring my ability to use that tool.

--

 rikona