nvidia-367 with GeForce GTX 460 prevents boot

Peter Silva peter at bsqt.homeip.net
Sat Nov 5 02:40:47 UTC 2016

fwiw, since 367 updated itself yesterday to .57 my drivers are
completely broken.

% primusrun glxinfo
segmentation Fault
%

and when that happens my screens are suddently mirrored, but the
software doesn't think they are mirrored.  I have to make sure the
Display Settings dialog is near the top left of the primary screen,
because once I run primusrun glxinfo, it is off screen, and I cannot
reset. I have to do sudo restart lightdm to get things back to normal.

As long as the settings dialog is on screen, I can select mirrored screens,
then choose to revert, and all is fine again.