How to join ubuntu client in Samba Domain Controller

jiten jha jitenjha11 at googlemail.com
Tue May 31 11:21:32 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

As per you post about  "Samba Domain Controller with LDAP Backend in Ubuntu
13.04"  I have setup it on centos 6.7 with windows 7 as a client it is
working fine.
But I am not able to join ubuntu or any other linux machine on Samba Domain
Controller . Can you please help me to join it.

I have one more question about sharing . I have created one folder on Samba
Domain controller for common share and each user share with password it is
working on windows and linux but it is not mount automatically in windows .

Please help me how to do it . I searched google also most 3 to 4 days but
no help.
how to join ubuntu or linux samba domain controller.

Thanks
jitendra jha