Fan control issues (fan stuck at 257 RPM) with Thinkpad Yoga S1

Thomas SIMON ubuntu.oothjz at fastmail.fm
Mon May 23 09:00:33 UTC 2016

Hello Colin,

It seems that the fan starts up immediately when booting, well I can
hear the fan test at POST screen and then as soon as I'm on Ubuntu and
launch Psensor, it shows the fan at 257 RPM which would be consistent
with the "level 1" (on /proc/acpi/ibm/fan, see the link in the first
email I sent) since it would always be constant regardless of other
conditions

Thanks a lot,