deja-dup issue

Jatin khatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Sat May 14 07:49:56 UTC 2016

On Friday 13 May 2016 09:26 PM, Colin Law wrote:
> On 13 May 2016 at 16:38, Jatin khatri <khatri.jatin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I've take backup of my home on old Ubuntu-14.04, using Déjà Dup a front-end
>> of duplicity on external USB3 HDD, after I reinstalled Ubuntu 16.04. After
>> all installation done I tried to restore some files in my home folder (
>> .thunderbird, .remina etc...) that file restored successfully from the given
>> list of files  ...thats fine. But after 4 to 5 days I need some more
>> files/folders which was on my desktop and in my home folder on old Ubuntu,
>> so I tried to restore that file using Nautilus right-click option(Restore
>> Missing Files..) to restore that files and folders... surprisingly I cant
>> see any files/Folders to restore in "Déjà Dup" dialog-box and it says
>> scanning finished..!!! now question is how do I restore that files/Folders?
>> which was previously in the list but not after 4,5 days ?
> If you look on the hdd using nautilus or other file explorer can you
> see the deja dup archive files there?
>
> Colin

yes its already there, Even I can restore all backup to another location
and, I can see my all data intact. But Question why it does not allow me
to restore a single file/folder using nautilus right-click ( Restore
Missing file.. ) option ?

--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/