[May be OT] Déjà Dup does not show files to restore on Ubuntu 16.04

Jatin khatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:44:26 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I've take backup of my home on old Ubuntu-14.04, using /Déjà Dup/
a//front-end of |duplicity on external USB3 HDD, after I reinstalled
Ubuntu 16.04. After all installation done I tried to restore some files
in my home folder ( .thunderbird, .remina etc...) that file restored
successfully from the given list of files  ...thats fine. But after 4 to
5 days I need some more files/folders which was on my desktop and in my
home folder on old Ubuntu, so I tried to restore that file using
Nautilus right-click option(Restore Missing Files..) to restore that
files and folders... surprisingly I cant see any files/Folders to
restore in "||/Déjà Dup"/ dialog-box and it says scanning finished..!!!
now question is how do I restore that files/Folders? which was
previously in the list but not after 4,5 days ?

Any Idea...

Thanks in advance

--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/