unable to play video after upgraded to ubuntu 16.04 from 14.04

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue May 3 17:54:36 UTC 2016

PS:

As a side note, for my Ubuntu Wily, I only have two browser installed.
QupZilla from the official Ubuntu repositories and IceCat (more or less
equal to Firefox) from upstream. I don't have any kind of flashplayer
installed.

For my Arch Linux I also didn't install any kind of flashplayer, but I
installed several other browsers in addition to QupZilla and IceCat.
However, I stopped upgrading Google Chrome, since I don't need it.

Assumed you need flash for a website that _is_ family-friendly, please
post a link to that website.

Please, also post what browser you are using, that doesn't work without
flash for games, videos, advertisings or whatever else.