In NY State we now need e-prescribing

Donald F. Parsons dfp10 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 31 19:01:04 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am a retired, New York State licensed physician, who, since the March
27, 2016 NYS ban on hand-written prescriptions, needs to e-prescribe
(only non-controlled drugs) for myself and family, to the CVS pharmacy
#0375, 260 Delaware Ave, Delmar,NY 12054

(518) 439-0516 (Enabled for EPCS).

I need a free or low-cost e-prescribing service.

I use Ubuntu 14.04 linux and already have OpenEMR installed. I have
another computer with MS Windows 7 but prefer the linux.

How do I get connected to Surescripts or a related service?

Thank you

Donald F. Parsons MD, DSc

150 Mosher Road

Delmar, NY 12054