My Firefox bookmarks survived several 'fresh installs', but not the latest one....

Bas G. Roufs En. @ BasRoufs.eu basroufs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:21:35 UTC 2016

> Do you still have a backup of your home directory?  You can copy over
> the entire firefox directory (it's in the hidden .mozzila directory.)

No -  always put the data in a separate /Data directory - from there I symlink
/Desktop, /Documents, Downloads and the other folders to /Home, after
deleting the original version of such folders there.

So far, I have been backing up some vital files from home/.kde, but from now on I
also will backup totally 2 Home folders:  /.kde and /.firefox .......

*/Bas G. Roufs/*
Utrecht, NL, EU, BasRoufs.eu[1] & Viaconsensus.nl[2]
E.: bas at basroufs.eu, M./SMS: +31 6 446 835 10.

--------
[1] http:/basroufs.eu/
[2] http://viaconsensus.nl