Fwd: Modify Unity launchers keybindings

Martin Cigorraga i90rr.i90rr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:34:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I searched all through Unity's documentation but couldn't find a way to
effectively disable launchers keybindings.

The way Unity actually works is application-centric while what I'm looking
to achieve is a desktop-centric behavior, i.e.: Super + 1 switches to the
first workspace instead launching/switching to the application sitting in
the launcher #1.

Since trying to override this default behaviour through changing the
appropriate settings via dconf doesn't work, I would greatly appreciate if
you can point me to where to learn how to achieve this.

Thanks,
- Martin