[8 Mar 2016] The Singapore Government has hacked into Teo En Ming's Desktop Computer Again

Scott Blair scott.blair at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:54:59 UTC 2016

On 03/07/2016 12:25 PM, Teo En Ming wrote:
> Dear Ubuntu Users,
>
> The Singapore Government has hacked into my home desktop computer
> again, at about 12:50 AM Singapore Time on 8th March 2016 Tuesday
> Singapore Time.
>
> The moment I switched on my TP-LINK Archer C9 router and my home
> desktop computer is connected to the internet, the Singapore
> Government immediately gained access and renames one of my files
> *purposely* to let me know that my home desktop computer has been
> hacked by the Singapore Government again.
>
> Please refer to the following links for the technical specifications
> of my home desktop computer:
>
> (1) http://valid.x86.fr/sdv294
>
> (2) http://valid.x86.fr/kee0fc
>
> I have long wanted to make a permanent switch to Ubuntu Linux
> operating system or other Linux distributions. But my Hauppage WinTV
> v7 TV Tuner software, Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0 and other
> software applications require Windows operating systems to run. I
> believe there is a BACKDOOR in Windows 10 64-bit Home Edition which
> allows the Singapore Government to gain complete control over my home
> desktop computer, even though I have a TP-LINK Archer C9 router with
> Stateful Packet Inspection firewall and a Zonealarm Free Firewall for
> Windows 10. Apparently the previously mentioned 2 firewalls do not
> block or prevent the Singapore Government from hacking into my home
> desktop computer. The firewalls are useless! I am also running a AVG
> AntiVirus Free Edition. What should I do?
>
> Thank you very much for your kind advise.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
> Singapore Citizen
> TARGETED INDIVIDUAL (TI)
> Former Linux Server System Administrator
> 8th March 2016 Tuesday 1:24 AM Singapore Time
>
> Subtle Denial of Medical Treatment by the Singapore Government for Mr.
> Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
> Link: https://www.scribd.com/doc/258700156/Subtle-Denial-of-Medical-Treatment-by-the-Singapore-Government-for-Mr-Teo-En-Ming-Zhang-Enming

Install Ubuntu, dual boot. Look for programs in Linux to do what the
programs in Windows does. Test them on the Ubuntu side. Once you have found
the software that runs in Ubuntu, make the permanent switch. Here are
some links to sites that list Linux replacement programs:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/List_of_applications

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SwitchingToUbuntu/FromWindows

  http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/new-cool-list-linux.html

http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Linux_software_equivalent_to_Windows_software

http://www.osalt.com/

http://www.linuxalt.com/

http://www.linuxrsp.ru/win-lin-soft/table-eng.html

--
Thanks,

Scott Blair

USMC Defending your freedoms since 10 November 1775

Save on backup time "BackupDevice=Null"

If you don't stand behind our troops,
feel free to stand in front of them.