Upgrading from 14.04 to 15.10

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 29 16:53:55 UTC 2016

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 29.06.2016, 17:32 +0100 schrieb Ben Edwards:

> OK, so my owncloud data is on /data/owncloud, will this be OK (I do
> regular backups of whole box so not too dangers.

due to the nature of snaps (everything that gets shipped is readonly
and non-modifiable, only data after starting a service is stored in rw
areas) there are strict paths for writable data  ... a service like
nextcoud would store all data in:

/var/snap/nextcloud/current/

so your data would have to move there (and indeed you can backup that
location like you did with /data/owncloud)

ciao
	oli