Ubuntu forums, whats going on

Ben Edwards list4me2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:59:09 UTC 2016

Hi, don't get me wrong, this email list is great but it is not anything
like as busy as in the early days of Warty Warthog.  It seems most people
are not using the forums, which is cool except I am not allowed to post,
even thought I have been involved from the early days, promoting Ubuntu
 and even helping with the wiki in the early days.

This is probably because for the last few years I have only been using
Ubuntu desktop and have not needed help but I am not using server again and
finding ti difficult.

I seem to of become funkytwig3 on the forum an all my previous posts are
missing.  The reality is that without access to the forums I am not sure if
I can still use Ubuntu as my main distribution, a real shame as I have been
doing so for well over 10 years.

Or have I missed something,
Ben

--
*Ben Edwards, Video Editor and Cameraman*
*web*:*www.nkytwig.com* <http://funkytwig.com/>* mobile:**07773 02 44 82*