How does one set Simple Scan to scan at 11" from a Brother DCP7065DN's page feeder?

Rick Berger rckbrgr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 22:15:45 UTC 2016

Tommy,

This hasn't been a high priority for me, thus the lag in responding, but
I did try cropping before scanning from the feeder, and it didn't help.

You indicated twiddling a Preferences setting, what version of
Simple-Scan are you using? I'm using 3.12.3 on Ubuntu 14.04, it doesn't
have a Document menu.

Rick