Document Viewer

Tom Rausner tom at rausner.dk
Tue Jun 7 13:56:13 UTC 2016

Hi Colin.

Den 06-06-2016 kl. 22:18 skrev Colin Law:

> I notice that there is a .config/evince folder.  You could try renaming
> that and then open evince and see what happens.  You can always put the
> original back if necessary.  In fact I suggest you reboot, rename the
> folder and open evince, just to make sure there is not already an evince
> related process running.
>
> Colin

I tried renaming the .config/evince folder and the start evince. I  got
this warning;

(evince:6145): IBUS-WARNING **: Unable to connect to ibus: Kunne ikke
forbinde: Adgang nægtet

*notice* the strange characters are gone.

Starting the program created a new '.config/evince' folder containing
the same as the original.

As I see it this is a question of admittance to access the ibus (and
thats mostly about language) but the program starts. The only thing is
the part of selecting pages. If I want to print the entire document it
just works. Strange...

Tom