KVM

Ben Edwards list4me2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:11:08 UTC 2016

Hi.  I am starting to look at KVM.  I want to set up a VM for a ownCloud
server.  I get that I create a disk image for the VM but cant work out if I
am supposed to put all the (owncloude) date in the VM image or create a
separate (i.e. /owncloud) filesystem on the host machine and share it with
the VM.

I would rather not put the owncloud data in the VM as if I do I dont think
I can just backup the VM without backing up the data also.

On a side not I haven't used Ubuntu for a while and went to the forum to
ask this question but was unable to post, what gives?

Ben

--
*Ben Edwards, Video Editor and Cameraman*
*web*:*www.nkytwig.com* <http://funkytwig.com/>* mobile:**07773 02 44 82*