kauer at biplane.com.au
Sun Jun 5 14:35:56 UTC 2016
On Sun, 2016-06-05 at 16:00 +0200, Tom Rausner wrote:
> Lets say I want to print the pages 3,4,5,8,9,22 and 30 from a
> document of 40 pages.
> Then I click on the pages window and start writing... but nothing
> useful happens.
To print specific pages in the doc viewer:
- open the file in Document Viewer
- click the "File" menu
- select "Print"
- select the "General" tab
- click the radio button to the left of
the word "Pages" at bottom left
- click in the field to the right of the
- enter the pages you want to print
- make any other changes you need on this
tab or any other
- click "the "Print" button at bottom
right of the print dialogue.
Is that the procedure you used? It sounds to me as if you did not click
the radio button, leaving the default "All Pages" selected.
Karl Auer (kauer at biplane.com.au)
GPG fingerprint: E00D 64ED 9C6A 8605 21E0 0ED0 EE64 2BEE CBCB C38B
Old fingerprint: 3C41 82BE A9E7 99A1 B931 5AE7 7638 0147 2C3C 2AC4
More information about the ubuntu-users