Where is the correct place to file a packaging bug report?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Wed Jul 27 18:48:01 UTC 2016

I need to file a packaging bug report for Ubuntu's packaging of bison++
1.21.11-3.1. At present it conflicts with bison 2:3.0.2.dfsg, but I don't
believe it really should and the conflict is really a packaging error, at
least in my judgement.  There is no reason not to be able to have both
packages installed at the same time.

(I plan on snarfing the sources, etc. and fixing it.)

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933