creating users with mail but no system login

Bob livingsky at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:41:42 UTC 2016

I want to create users who only have email privileges on my system. I am
using postfix but not virtual mailboxes. I have people I would like to
supply a mail address for under a common domain, but they don't need any
other access to my system. We are in different cities and provinces, so
I would also need to provide some kind of mail relay for them. I know I
can do 'adduser --system --disabled login' but that seems like it would
block mail login as well. How would I do this?