Unwanted minimising

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:41:59 UTC 2016

> On 20 July 2016 at 21:25, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Or 3 characters (”- - -” for ”—” and ”- - .” for ”–”), I know, I use it
> all
> > the time.
>
> OK, yes, true.
>
> > Sounds clever, but I'm happy about the fact thAT THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEN
> > anymore (unless I fake it, like I just did…).
>
> Well, yes, but when I remap CapsLock to Super, then I don't have
> CapsLock any more. :-)

Yes, of course.

I actually have my own custom layout, but one thong that bothers me is that
it doesn't work in all applications. For instance, I have arrow symbols on
the arrow keys in combination with AltGr (←↑→↓ without Shift, ⬄↹↔⇨ with
Shift), but in some application that doesn't work, for instance in this web
browser that I use right now writing this. Seems like it's possible to
override my settings, which it shouldn't in my opinion.

A little off topic, though.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg