bind9 dns troubles

Bob livingsky at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:12:51 UTC 2016

Thanks Scott.

It seems to be working now. I do have a question about nslookup. Why
does it give me a non-authoritative answer for my domain? I looked this
up and it says that the this means that the primary nameserver
(faithwalk.ca) is not listed at the parent. I take this to mean at my
registrar and it actually is listed there. Is there another reason?
Shouldn't it be authoritative?

Bob