Unwanted minimising

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:33:17 UTC 2016

Hi!

I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 and since day 1 over two years ago I've had this
problem. It's easy to work around, but if there is a solution I would
appreciate it very much:

In the Unity version, when hitting Ctrl+AltGr, the current window
minimises. I can't find what setting does that!

I use Ctrl+AltGr+↓ for selecting desktop, but I must first click the
desktop area to prevent the current window to minimise. It's very annoying
and I'm not sure how I could stand this for two years…

Also when I want to turn the cube with Ctrl+AltGr+→ or Ctrl+AltGr+←, the
same thing happens, of course. Luckily my more has two extra buttons, so I
use them to turn the cube, but sometimes it's more convenient to do it from
the keyboard.

I know I don't use the standard settings, but the minimise at Ctrl+AltGr
thing has been there before I customised my settings, I just can't get rid
of it.

AltGr is the right Alt key for those who don't have an AltGr key.

Hints?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg