Battery Working, but not Charging

Didik Setiawan ds at didiksetiawan.com
Mon Jul 18 08:54:59 UTC 2016

I've tried to use my laptop discharging of its battery until the battery
capacity reaches near 0%.  Then, the alarm goes off before the laptop
forced shutdown. It can only turned out after I plug in ac power. After
waiting for a long time, the indicator remain unchanged. Using acpi
command, it just displays status unknown. The unity tray icon just
displays information "estimating... 0%".

 ---- On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:32:45 +0700 Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote ----