Slow upgrading and downloading (SOLVED)

Scott Blair scott.blair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:54:04 UTC 2016

On 07/04/2016 06:17 AM, Colin Law wrote:
> On 4 July 2016 at 09:21, Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:
>>> 14.04 has till 2019.
>> The link claims 2016, but you might be right.
> If you are referring to the table on [1] then I think that may be
> specifically the HWE version.  I agree it is confusing though.
>
> Colin
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

After going through the source.list and getting rid of double sections,
not just double entries, it is back to updating at normal speed.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

--

Scott Blair:
Thanks,

Scott Blair

USMC Defending your freedoms since 10 November 1775

Save on backup time "BackupDevice=Null"

If you don't stand behind our troops,
feel free to stand in front of them.