I cannot log in Ubuntu 15.10

Liu Gengdai liugengdai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:16:57 UTC 2016

Hi

Yesterday I found I couldn't log in Ubuntu 15.10 on my laptop. Every time
when I enter my login password, the screen just flashed and went back to
login screen again. I don't think I did anything specially before. I didn't
update Ubuntu recently. Ubuntu worked very well in past days.

I tried several solutions in Ubutun forum, e.g. change the access right of
~/.Xauthority, but they didn't work. The ~/.xsession-errors file is empty.
I cannot figure out what is wrong with my Ubutun. I'll appreciate if anyone
can help me.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards