phpMyAdmin - apache configuration issue

william drescher william at TechServSys.com
Sun Jan 24 12:28:35 UTC 2016

I updated/upgraded my 14.04LTS server and the url:
http://192.168.0.200/phpmyadmin
no longer works.  Error message is 404.

I know that invoking phpmyadmin is done in a weird way, i.e:
there is no folder named phpmyadmin in the document root.

This is on my backup system that is a replication slave and afaik
everything else is working just fine: can access other, "normal"
pages.

I asked for help in the php ng, no joy, so I am asking here.
Having been contaminated by using WinBlows computers I did a
apt-get remove phpmyadmin, a apt-get autoremove, a apt-get
install.  No change.

"http://192.168.10.200/phpmyadmin" works just fine on the
production server

Does anyone have any suggestions?