How to set the single click speed?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Jan 22 20:24:47 UTC 2016

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 13:34:51 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>Not all solders are suitable of course

In the EU not all solders are allowed. When I worked as a soldering
wage donkey plumbiferous solder from one day to the other was forbidden
and the lead-free solder available that time splashed around, you got
more solder in your face and on your hands, than on the PCB, the fluxion
was lessened. I still use forbidden solder with lead, and heard that
lead-free solder nowadays should be ok too. Anyway, I suspect there will
be a new EU Regulation soon, prohibiting all metals and force to make
solder of soya-free soya sauce. In the EU electric light
containing a sane colour spectrum isn't available for averaged
households anymore, so solder made of soya-free soya sauce not
necessarily is satire, it's quite possible that they'll come with such
a regulation. To get pleasurable light at night we already need to use
torches and candles. It's common that people from the EU do not repair
old mice and other computer gear, it's more common to junk it, since
it's less expensive for most people to junk instead of repairing.