Rear Sound Jack Doesn't work

Keith keith_linux at comcast.net
Sun Jan 17 23:55:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

All sound has moved to the front jack. This is on a desktop computer
with no internal speaker for sound.

There is no other device to select for sound. There is no option in
alsamixer or pavucontrol to select front or rear speaker jacks.

What is the command line name of the test utility in Ubuntu so I can run
it to see if it solves the problem?