Bugs found in Kubuntu 15.10

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Jan 14 19:57:49 UTC 2016

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 23:28:19 +0400, Teimuraz Abashidze wrote:
>1. Problems with sleep mode: after returning from sleep USB mouse
>(Logitech MX518) and USB wireless keyboard (Logitech Internet 1500
>Laser Cordless Desktop) stop working, even mouse alser sensor is off.
>To bring them back to life I have to disconnect and connect again.
>Reproducing 100%

Assumed you've got laptop-mode-tools installed, then test what happens
after removing the package.

  sudo apt-get purge laptop-mode-tools

If this shouldn't solve the issue, you could reinstall it. Assumed it
should solve the issue, you could reinstall it either, but search Ubuntu
help pages, ask Ubuntu, the Wiki how to configure laptop-mode-tools.