Changing the Update Manager Server from the Command Line

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:24:16 UTC 2016

On 8 January 2016 at 15:17, Amichai Rotman <amichai at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> And how do I do that, if you please...

Please don't top post on this list.  Thanks

Firstly I fear somewhat for your systems and users if you are
attempting to administer ubuntu systems (if that is what you are
doing) if you do not already know that the sources information is in
/etc/sources.list.

Not sure where the updates information is stored.  I suggest googling
a bit and if you can't find it then come back.

Colin