Network setup

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Wed Jan 6 07:58:26 UTC 2016

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 19:04:11 -0200
Thiago Farina <tfransosi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 6:41 PM, W Scott Lockwood III
> <vladinator at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > That was one of the stupidest things I have heard.
> >

> > To be clear, I concede you are clearly an expert on stupid.
> >
> > You didn't have to bring this thread to the low-level. It is clear
> > that
> you don't have a minimum of education.
>
> You were the first to get mad just because someone was sharing his
> thoughts. You don't need to through 7 stones (nor call it a troll)
> just because someone is saying that something was bad designed and
> could be improved.

Might I suggest that this is the wrong place for that discussion? This
list is for technical support, if you want to talk about the design of
the system try ubuntu-devel-discuss[1]. There you can reach people who
have an actual impact on these things.

Until then, if your mother needs to configure Ethernet networking from
the command line for some reason, be a good son and write her a short
wrapper script :)

Petter

"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"