Fw: Re: update manager refuses to upgrade kernel to newer version

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 14 07:42:02 UTC 2016

On Sat, 13/2/16, Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Fw: Re: update manager refuses to upgrade kernel to newer version
 To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
 Date: Saturday, 13 February, 2016, 22:34

 hi,
 Am
 Samstag, den 13.02.2016, 19:20 +0000 schrieb Spyros
 Tsiolis:

 > Well,  it
 seems I was wrong.
 > The system gets as
 stubborn as a donkey.
 > In addition to
 all the hubbub, I discovered that the system
 > is stuck on kernel v3.x-46 when it should
 be 3.x-77.

 did you copy the
 kernel and initrd from  the boot/ dir in your NFS root
 to the tftp dir that is used by PXE ?

 ciao

 oli
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----