SIP to SIP on same computer?

J.Witvliet at mindef.nl J.Witvliet at mindef.nl
Fri Dec 30 14:21:06 UTC 2016

When dialing, specify the port, where the OTHER is listening on.
Only smart. Applications can deal with two aps on the same port.
Most programs can not, resulting in undefined behaviour, like race conditions, something to avoid.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 30 dec. 2016 om 14:37 heeft W Scott Lockwood III <vladinator at gmail.com<mailto:vladinator at gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Both will want port 5060 TCP, no? Not sure if the two required UDP ports will be a problem on the same host.