Problems with Blue-tooth - Ubuntu 14.04

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Thu Dec 8 03:54:22 UTC 2016

I added this in 14.04 and it seemed to help, it might be worth a try:

https://launchpad.net/~blueman/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

Another thing is to try an external USB dongle, they seem to work better
the internal integrated bluetooth chips.

This is just my experience, your mileage may vary.

- - - - -

http://www.fastmail.com - The professional email service