going from 14.04 LTS to 16.04.1

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:46:27 UTC 2016

On 24 August 2016 at 20:21, Pastor JW <rev.olson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I have heard from 137 people so far for whom it didn't work and you
> are the third person I have heard from that said it did work. So what do you
> think the ratio of successful upgrades actually is?  So far none of the help
> from here has made the system boot or correct the problem or even identify
> the problem for that matter.

I strongly suspect it's the *vast* majority, because I've not even
seen many queries or problems on this mailing list. For some previous
releases, many years ago, there were lots, but it seems to be a lot
more stable and reliable now.

Ralf has asked you a series of good questions trying to gather
troubleshooting information, but you've not given him a lot to go on.
No log files or anything, AFAICS.