Maarch DMS

Mark Haney mark.haney at vifprogram.com
Tue Aug 23 13:38:09 UTC 2016

You're going to have to give us more information. I would suggest checking
all the log files for errors.  Turning Debug on (if not already) then
looking at the logs.  After that, I'd post the versions of the software
you're using, the web server and it's version, configuration files, etc.

Otherwise, the 'it's broken how do I fix it' isn't going to get you
anywhere fast on any mailing list.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 3:44 AM, nitin chandra <nitinchandra1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I installed Maarch DMS, a PHP and Postgresql DB, software.
>
> After all effort I am albe to login with superadmin and the password
> which I set.
>
> AFTER logging in the browser is blank page.
>
> Any clues ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nitin

Mark Haney ::: Senior Systems Engineer
*VIF* *International Education*
P.O. Box 3566 ::: Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515 ::: USA
919-265-5006 office

Global learning for all.
www.viflearn.com
Find VIF on Facebook <http://facebook.com/VIFInternationalEducation> |