Help resolving predependency

Donaldson Jeff Jeff.Donaldson at ncs.k12.de.us
Wed Aug 17 19:25:49 UTC 2016

Thanks Oli,

I tried that before and apparently the 32 bit package isn't in the Precise repos. It tells me no installation candidate. Maybe I should add the Trusty repo and try to install it again? I also downloaded and installed via the xdg-utils_1.1.0~rc1-2ubuntu6_all.deb file. All to no avail.

Jeff Donaldson
Technology Director
Newark Charter School
jeff.donaldson at ncs.k12.de.us