install ubuntu using something else method - Was: Out of Space

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Aug 10 00:46:01 UTC 2016

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 02:34:39 +0200, Liam Proven wrote:
>On 9 August 2016 at 19:13, Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:
>> The OP already explained that he tries to boot the DVD.
>

>As far as I can see, the OP was you.
>
>Gmail threading is a little broken... :-(

The OP of...

"Re: install ubuntu using something else method - Was: Out of Space"
                                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
..."Out of Space" is Richard. I tried to split the thread, so yes, I
opened the thread "install ubuntu using something else method", but
because this is related to an issue Gene experienced.

IOW I tried to separate the issue of Richard and the issue of Gene,
since this is common practise on other mailing lists.

Again, the OP of the original thread is Richard and then the thread was
hijacked regarding another issue, experienced by Gene, so I opened a
new thread for Gene's issue.

Richard replied to the new thread, instead of using his own thread.

--
Death of ROXTerm
https://sourceforge.net/p/roxterm/discussion/422638/thread/60da6975/