Out of Space

Richard Barmann reb at barmannsbar.com
Sat Aug 6 18:14:12 UTC 2016

One disk is 75.53 Gib and the other is 149.xx . I had a Kubuntu 16.04
32Bit and a Ubuntu 16.04 32 Bit. I have downloaded and burned a Kubuntu
16.04  64 Bit and a Ubuntu 16.04  64 Bit. This is what I want to install
and I have saved what I need and the remove should solve my space
problem. There is a Kubuntu 15.04 that I want to get rid of. That is the
third program. Do you want me to try to take better pictures and resend
them?

Do I wipe the disks after inserting the Ubuntu disk?