Out of space

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:53:11 UTC 2016

On 1 August 2016 at 19:26, Richard Barmann <reb at barmannsbar.com> wrote:
> I did all below but I just want to delete the Windows program. How is the
> best way to do that?

Are you sure?  Do you understand that you have two disks with numerous
linux partitions.   Do you really need all those versions of linux on
different paritions?

This is separate from the fact that you have a number of different
kernels on the partition you are having problem with, which is only
8GB.

Colin