unable to play video after upgraded to ubuntu 16.04 from 14.04

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Apr 28 13:06:02 UTC 2016

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:52:23 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 20:37:04 +0800, 李白|字一日 wrote:
>>> it is probably time to start inspecting syslog for filesystem
>>> errors, diskspace issues and so on ...
>>
>>don't have any idea where is wrong
>
>I suspect that apt-get would complain about disk space issues, but you
>never know, so regarding disk space consider to run, copy and paste
>
>  LANG=C df -h|grep -v tmpfs

Regarding drive issues you could install (if possible ;)

  sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install smartmontools

and then run e.g.

  sudo LANG=C smartctl --all /dev/sda

resp.

  sudo LANG=C smartctl --all /dev/
                                  ^^^ what ever drives are involved.

and post the output here.

Somebody else might be able to help you with log files, assumed a
search engine doesn't help.