build from ubuntu source code

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Apr 25 19:06:45 UTC 2016

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:15:06 -0700, karthik bollam wrote:
>I have ubuntu built from source code and using klic for init.

Hi,

could you please post a link to the Ubuntu klic source? I neither ever
heard of something named klic related to init, nor did I find some klic
init upstream, let alone an Ubuntu source package. I thought during the
discussions, due to the transition to systemd by many distros, I heard
about all, even the most exotic init alternatives available for Linux.

Regards,
Ralf