GUI login problem in ubuntu 14.04 using openldap username and password

jiten jha jitenjha11 at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 05:27:14 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

I have configured openldap on ubuntu 14.04 successfully. I have one more
ubuntu machine which I am using as a client. Client machine I have done all
the configuration. After restart client machine when I put username and
password it is not authendicating on GUI.
But when I am using Alt+Ctrl+F1  using openldap username and password it is
login succssesfully. Same username and password when I am using on GUI it
is not working

Please help me I have search on google and blog also but it is not working.
I am following URLs
http://www.unixmen.com/configure-linux-clients-to-authenticate-using-openldap/
http://www.unixmen.com/install-openldap-in-ubuntu-15-10-and-debian-8/
http://www.unixmen.com/configure-linux-clients-authenticate-using-openldap/